1. Location. Queen Creek is about 35 miles from Phoenix, yet still retains its rustic charm. Many cowboys and farmers still live in Queen Creek. You still see horses in fields and farmers on tractors.
2. Good Food. Queen Creek is home to the Queen Creek Olive Mill. This place is cool. Excellent food and atmosphere. Queen Creek Olive Mill is Arizona’s only working olive farm & mill.
3. Family Fun. Schnepf Farms is located in Queen Creek. It is a real working farm. They have lots of festivals and events, including the Peach Festival. There is a cute little train that goes around the farm. The kids love it.
4. Culture. The Queen Creek Performing Arts Center. Community theatre, family theatre, summer camps, and cool concerts. Be a part of something amazing.
5. Horses. Do you love horses? Then you will love Queen Creek's Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre.
6. The Barn. I know, the title said 5 reason, but I like to give a little extra. Barney Family Sports Complex, we just call it "The Barn", is a great place to play dodge ball, soccer, and volleyball.